Monday, May 25, 2009

Stroller Success

Excited to share that I just bit the bullet and ordered this Graco Quattro Tour Duo in Soho. Although I was really leaning towards a side-by-side, Ben and I agreed that it would probably be wise to buy a stroller that Grey's carseat will snap into, at least for the beginning months. Once the kiddos are a little bit older I have every intention of buying another, lightweight, easy to fold, side-by-side stroller.

Anyhow, I'm feeling quite pleased with myself for finding this gem for around $70 below retail ($30 less than I've seen it anywhere during all of my Internet scouring). Also, did you notice that it just happens to match my new diaper bag (which arrived in the mail last week and is PERFECT!)

Ok...I think you'll be happy to hear that this pretty much wraps up my baby product PSAs and we will be back to our regularly scheduled cute kid pictures and anecdotes shortly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment