Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cake!

Well now, gee whiz, I can't imagine why this child wanted nothing to do with her lunch...

Only a grandma, upon hearing her granddaughter incessantly request cake after seeing one on tv, would conclude that she should just go ahead and whip some cupcakes up from scratch and let said granddaughter devour them as she pleased.

And only a mama, in order to protect her sweet innocent child from cavities and bellyaches, would eat up all those yummy cupcakes all by herself!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, so cute!! I love her hair too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, those big eyes are too much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me just say that I've been craving cupcakes since I first saw this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate cake versus what, veggies for lunch? There's no contest.

    ReplyDelete