Monday, July 27, 2009

Practicing

Sofie and I went for a jaunt around the neighborhood this morning and instead of bringing her baby doll stroller, like she usually does, she decided she wanted to push around the full sized umbrella stroller we have. I figured it was good practice for when I force her to babysit for her brother! And for once I remembered to bring my camera along...

One of our better attempts at a self-portrait...

Is there anything cuter than the nape of a child's neck?

Looking quite pleased with herself with her crew of two...


...and of course, tuckered out and ready for a ride by the end of the walk!

This afternoon we went to a local play spot called Pump It Up where they have a room full of fun inflatable structures. It was the first time we've been there and I have to say I wish I would've checked it out sooner. The trip was completely free because they don't charge for kids under two and parents accompany their children at no charge. We bounced, climbed, and slid 'til our hearts were content...and hopefully all that movement encouraged our little guy into a nice birthing position :) Who knows though, I seem to recall going for a vigorous three mile hike around this point in my pregnancy with Sofie and we all know how that ended up!

1 comment:

  1. Sofie is getting so big!! That picture of you two is so cute, she looks so much like you!!

    They have several Pump It Up places around here and I wish I would have checked into them before Brynn turned two, she loves those bounce houses!! Now I know what we may put into the plans for next weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete