Friday, January 23, 2009

Baby Names

Trying these ones on...

Evelyn Grace (I know it makes you think of an old lady...but stop and consider it for awhile. It might grow on you like it has grown on me. Incidentally, this baby has a great great grandma Evelyn and a great grannie Gracie. My middle name is also Grace. And we would call her Evie or Eva with an Eh, not an Ee or an Ay)

Anya Grace (For no particular reason...I just like it. And we might call her Annie, which I love.)

And for a boy we're pretty stuck on...

Gray Benjamin

And look at this cute outfit I bought for Sofie!

Also, make sure you check out the videos that I was FINALLY successful at loading on the post below...

7 comments:

  1. I like all of the names... and Evie is a super cute nickname!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Another name that I heard recently that I like is Baya. One of the girls on The Real World is named Baya. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those! I don't think Evelyn is an old lady's name at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny cuz one of nieces is named Evelyn Grace and we call her Evie. She just turned one in December. It is a super cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You already know that Evelyn is my absolute favorite! :) I'll be so jealous if you get to use it. But don't worry, Andy is adamant we are NOT having any more kids. :( You know I have thoughts of "accidents" but I think it may cost me my marriage. :) Besides, Andy predicts you will have 4 kids, so you'll let me borrow them sometimes, right?

    Anyway, Annie is really cute too. I think it would be cute to have Sofie and another -ie nickname. Or starting with S, but I can't think of any. I tried to find other names starting with L for my second and it didn't work out either...

    We met a little boy at music class recently named Otto! I was trying to think of a funny middle name for Otto Otto. Maybe Von? Tee Hee! Did you know it's an Otto family tradition to suggest horrible names like Rusty Otto! Oh, and I guess Lincoln Otto could fit in that category! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Otto Von Otto. Or Otto Mac Otto.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, we were saying Otto Von Vance for Clayton. Tee Hee!

    ReplyDelete