Monday, August 11, 2008

As Promised

We took Sofie on her first merry-go-round ride a couple of weeks ago at a corner carnival. She wasn't quite sure what to think.

Daddy got a turn too! (That kid in the back kept warning Ben that he was going to get in trouble if he didn't sit down. She was quite concerned!)

Right before she called China...notice Daddy's super-cool helmet hair.

"Uh guys...you're really gonna let me play with this all by myself?!!"

"Score! This thing is sweet!"

"I wonder what will happen if I just push on these like mom and dad do..."

"Oh my!"

"Help! Mom thinks I'm a kewpie doll!" (Good teeth shot!)

This is the view I am all too familiar with these days...

An impromptu nap on the couch after a fun day swimming with her new boyfriend!

There's nothing sweeter...

3 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures!!! Brynn loves to play with our cell phones, somehow she always manages to turn off the key lock on Chad's!! The one with her hair in the bow is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think Ben still had a cell phone. He certainly doesn't know how to use it. He did help produce a cute kid though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the totally unimpressed look on her face in the first one.

    ReplyDelete