Thursday, September 6, 2007

So Cute

Sofie's first pediatrician appointment was Tuesday morning and I forgot to put the memory card back in the camera (whoops!). She's doing super and weighed in at 8 pounds 9 ounces; 1 ounce heavier than her discharge weight. She also measured in at 21 inches. I'm sure she didn't actually grow an inch; I think they just did a better job of taking an accurate measurement at the doctor appointment. Anyway, since I don't have any pediatrician pictures for you, here are a couple of irresistably cute ones in their place!




Also, I finished my labor story, but for some reason it got published before some of these more recent posts, probably because I started writing it so long ago! If you're interested in reading it, it is in the August posts, titled Labor.

3 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie!! I keep forgetting to put the memory card back in the camera too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I forget the camera in the first pace! I have taken her to visit her great-great- grandma (still kickin at 93) three times and forgot the camera each time. The last time was yesterday, and I had even set the camera by the door. Do you think that having kids kills brain cells??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your labor story is fantastic, even though I'd heard some of it-I didn't know you got to do the birthing tub! It was like a spa. A spa where they torture you and then give you a baby.

    ReplyDelete