Friday, September 14, 2007

Places I've Nursed Sofie:

The hospital
Home
The JC Penney portrait studio
The mall
A picnic
Macaroni Grill
The library

Places I intend to nurse Sofie in the near future:

The Johnny Appleseed Festival
Grannie Gracie's
The zoo
The Wayne County Fair

Nursing has been difficult for us, and I'd be lying if I said that I haven't considered quitting more than once. When I think back to those first days, though, we've made so much progress. It's starting to feel much more natural, and I'm getting used to constantly having a little critter attached at the nip. It almost doesn't hurt at all anymore, and Sofie is starting to seem much more satisfied than she did in those early early days. Now I just have to tackle pumping!

If you're feeling picture-starved, hang in there. I wasn't too impressed with the pictures our digital camera was taking so I went back to using the 35 mm. I need to take it in and get some film developed. We also have some 10 day portraits coming back from Penney's on the 21st that I'll scan in!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you're going to the fair! Have a cheese on a stick for me. And a steak on a stick. And a candy apple. And some cotton candy. And some fried veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also jealous of the fact that you three get to enjoy the Wayne County Fair. It is so funny the little things that are missed when you don't live close enough to enjoy them. The fair, lightening bugs, grass, trees, the smell of cow pie's, clouds, rain, oh boy I could go on forever. Someone get me the hell out of the desert!

    ReplyDelete