Saturday, September 1, 2007

Our Little Sweetpea

We are home and doing great, but things, as I'm sure you can imagine, are crazy around here! There are so many things that I want to write about, to preserve the memories that are already seeming to fade so fast. I have several posts half begun and waiting in the wings, and even if they seem out of order, I'll be sure to post them as I finish them up. Until then, here are some pictures to keep you satiated.
We are madly in love with this little worm!

Leaving the hospital in her worm outfit (can you see it peeking through the straps?) This was the first outfit we bought for Sofie, before we knew she was a little girl and she was still just our little worm!

Papa loves his little girl!

Snuggle bug.

Grandpa hair!

The calm after the bath.

Fresh, clean, and all dolled up.

Sweet baby Sofie!

5 comments:

  1. SO BEAUTIFUL!! You look GREAT too! I am so happy for you! They are such amazing blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie!!! I just have to say 3 things:
    1 - nice car seat! ;) make sure you keep a pad under her bottom as the blowouts will be here before you know it. I used a prefold CD folded in half
    2 - Sofie does look sort of like Lillian did, but I can definately see some Sam in there! I can't believe she has the same grandpa hairstyle that Lillian did!
    3 - Ben! I always knew you were a sweet softie, now I'm glad the rest of the world gets to see it, too!

    Can't wait to hear more about your birth story and everything else. Do make sure you write, write, write! For you, more than for us. I didn't write much down after Lillian's birth and first days and now it's SO foggy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations...I love Sofie's cheeks! Baby cheeks are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! She looks absolutely adorable! I must come up and see her...just let me know when...I'll try and be patient but I won't make any promises. Not with a face that sweet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.... You guys are all so cute!! I can't wait to see a family picture!! That is so cool that you found a worm outfit!! I really hope that we can get together around Christmas, I would love to see you guys again, for you to meet Chad and Brynn and for us to meet Sofie too!!

    Well, I think that Brynn had more hair than Sofie but Sofie definately has Brynn beat when it comes to her cheeks!! They just look so kissable!!

    Sam - you look great!! Janna's right, make sure you write EVERYTHING down!! We've already forgotten dates of a few things that she's done!! Luckily, we're picture freaks (can you tell?!) so we've been able to recover a lot of the memories!!

    Ben - that picture of you and Sofie awesome!! You look like such a proud Daddy!!

    Janna - I peeked at your page and there are definately a lot of similarities between Sofie and Lillian!! What cuties!!

    ReplyDelete