Sunday, February 11, 2007

Yum

A view of the tiny baby cupcakes I made to take to class tomorrow and officially announce to the world that we are expecting a worm. The picture doesn't really do them justice as you can't see their cute little squat bodies all wrapped up in Valentine's wrappers. I made about a million of them (or maybe only 130 or so) and it took me a thousand years to put them all together, but man are they tasty and cute!

Also, does anyone know how to put a picture anywhere besides the top of the post? This is really driving me nuts...

4 comments:

  1. Your cupcakes look sooo yummy!! Cute cowboy boots too!! ;o)


    P.S. I can't figure out how to insert a picture anywhere except for at the bottom of my page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just cut and paste the text that shows up when you insert the picture. They do look delicious. I think it's so cute that you are all creative about telling people about worm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the picture help Heidi, I wouldn't have been able to figure that out. Geesh. I'll blame it on "pregnancy head".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little "worm cakes" Sammers! Now I'm hungry for cupcakes! lol Hope things went well.

    ReplyDelete