Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Roly Poly

Evander started rolling over like a week ago (oh my gosh I am that awful mom who didn't manage to record anything regarding her second child!!! No wait, I can figure this out...Evander started rolling over last Thursday when Nana and Grandma came to visit, so that would be November 19th.) I've been trying to get a decent video of him doing it, but so far I've been unsuccessful, so instead you can watch this video and see him roll most of the way over.



So far he can only go one way, from his back to his stomach over his right side. He spends a lot of time working on getting himself over his left side but he just can't seem to manage that last little bit, that pulling his arm out from under himself bit, and I can't even express to you how intensely frustrated he is that he can't do it yet. Once he's on his stomach he's not particularly happy about the arrangement since he's not a huge fan of tummy time, but he hasn't even really attempted to roll from his stomach to his back yet. I suppose that's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment