Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Don't Worry

I happen to believe that there is nothing sweeter than the sound of a child singing. And of course my child singing is the sweetest sound of them all. I managed to start recording this video tonight without Sofie noticing (because if she had noticed there would be absolutely no singing and a whole lot of close-up shots of Sofie's nose pores!) Consequently there is absolutely nothing to watch, but just listen to my sweet girl singing.



As a side note, this song has never really been one of my favorites but we recently checked out a children's CD from our library by Elizabeth Mitchell called You Are My Little Bird and this is one of its tracks. I absolutely love the CD. This song, especially when a child's carefree voice sings it, has been such a message to me this week. Here we are entering another crazy holiday season and I know so many people who are deeply worried about so many things. I hope you'll all find a moment to join me as I work towards casting off my worries and embracing life's simple pleasures in their face.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for this. It made me cry, but it's so what I needed today. I've been SO stressed out lately and I just need to take this day, this week, maybe this year, to breathe... and enjoy my kids as much as humanly possible. :)

    ReplyDelete