Sunday, November 16, 2008

Usborne Books Anyone?!

Hi all! I've agreed to host an e-show for Usborne books. (Please contain your groaning!) Sofie and I attended a home show today where we got a chance to take a peek at mountains and mountains of cool books. (Seriously, I think the Usborne consultant cleaned out her bookshelf to put on display for us...hundreds of books.) If you know me, you probably know that I LOVE books, so it was fun but overwhelming. I much prefer having the time to peruse at my leisure and weigh what I want with what I can afford to spend my money on. That's why I thought this e-show opportunity would be a nice way to go. So...if you're interested you can go to www.UsborneBookStoreByMegan.com, click on my name in the upper right hand corner, browse, and see if anything strikes you. The website is nicely organized into age ranges (but be sure to check out the Value Packs too!) for your convenience, book prices are $5+ and there are many nice products that you might want to consider for Christmas gifts (check out the Seasonal section!) I will only get a kickback off of this whole deal if y'all collectively purchase $250.00 worth of products (which is a LOT of money, so I am highly doubtful that it will happen!) so go and check out the books and know that I am not recommending them because I think that I'm going to get something for free, but because I think they're a quality product and they just might help you with your holiday shopping this year!

(...and if you happen to be a teacher (or know one) who is in need of some books Usborne has a really cool program designed to get kids reading and help them earn lots of free books for the classroom, so make sure you contact a consultant near you to learn more about it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment