Friday, November 28, 2008

Bye Bye Baby Hairs

Sofie got her first haircut this past Sunday. I've been working on getting Daddy to agree to a haircut for a month or two. He has, in turn, been moaning things like, "You can't cut her baby hairs off!" I finally convinced him that I suspected that if Sofie were aware of that well-known fashion trend called the mullet she'd be pretty upset that we continued to inflict it on her. So Sunday afternoon he finally caved in and, although I had envisioned taking Sofie to a salon for her first haircut, I decided to seize the opportunity for fear that he would change his mind at any moment.





While it certainly isn't perfect (Good grief is it ever difficult to cut a straight line when your client finds it necessary to wiggle every other second or so!) I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief that the mullet has seen it's last days. And while that is a very good thing I have to admit that I'm really missing her baby hairs!

1 comment: