Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Artist

Hold onto your hats Jackson Pollock fans, there's an up-and-coming artiste on the rise...



If you will, please note the artist's uninhibited free range of her studio, her unique review of her work, the staccato flair with which she makes her markings and her innovative use of both ends of the crayon. What a natural talent...

Behold Sofie's first completely unassisted piece of art!

The work will be held in the artist's private collection and is not for sale as it is considered a priceless masterpiece by the family of the artist.

2 comments:

  1. That would be pretty cool to frame!! Sam, you crack me up, I love her little ponytail!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, her little pony tail is adorable. Let me know if she needs representation, I have connections with the Tate Modern and Cincinnati Modern. And by connections I mean I've been to the Tate Modern and I live in Cincinnati. But you gotta start somewhere.

    ReplyDelete