Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Worm's Spot 20 Weeks



Here we are at 20 weeks already...up 18 1/2 (gulp!) pounds and getting rounder everyday. I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. I'm having backaches most nights and I've been a little bit grumpy about climbing over Ben to get into bed lately. It just seems to require a bit more effort than it used to! I've done awesome so far with my no chocolate and no soda rule, though it doesn't seem to be helping me manage the extra weight. Oh well. We had a fantastic time in Colorado this week. Pictures coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. How cute!! I wondered how you had been feeling lately... it's getting harder for me to get around like I normally would too. Way to go on not having chocolate or pop!! Can't wait to see the Colorado pictures!!

    ReplyDelete