Monday, March 19, 2007

Properly Chastised...

Well, we had our third prenatal appointment today...

I have been properly chastised for being a fatty McFat muffin, and I'm feeling like a rotten awful turd about it. Apparently I'm gaining weight too fast (which I could have easily told you without their stupid scale!) I've been really careful to eat lots of good fruits and veggies, whole grains and dairy...but apparently I've been eating too much of lots of other things too. This weekend after a particularly ridiculous "birthday" binge I swore off chocolate and soda for the rest of the pregnancy. We'll see...

Worm's heart is sounding good at 144 beats per minute (the first time they've given me an actual number!) and he's growing like a weed, measuring a smidge ahead of where they'd expect him to be. We're scheduled for an ultrasound on April 2nd, and really looking forward to that!

Tomorrow morning we're leaving for Colorado. Due to a little glitch in the plans, we'll actually be meeting up with the Vances in Atlanta to complete the trip out to Denver. I'm looking forward to seeing how much the munchkins have grown, and it'll be fun to be on the same flight. We're excited about the trip, and I'll be sure to take some nice pictures to post when we get home!

Have a happy week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I gained 49lb. with Gavin and everything was fine - tell them I said they can blow it out their butts! *muah* Have fun in CO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an appt today and got chastized too. Must be something in the air. ;o)

    ReplyDelete