Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Filler

Why is it that Sofie's interpretive dancing always makes me grin like a fool? Observe her latest move, as she stuffs her mouth full of peanut butter sandwich (the rest of which she happily smeared all over our bed sheets...I guess that's what I get for letting her eat PB & J out of her highchair!)



I swear there is a Christmas post on it's way. I'm looking forward to finally sharing what all of my crafty hard work resulted in. It's just that we're still working on cleaning up the detritus that is left over after Christmas (and also daddy is home on vacation so we've been spending lots of time together and also taking lots of unnecessary naps!)

2 comments:

  1. ;o) I just took some videos of Brynn dancing too... will post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love eating and dancing with no clothes on...Sofie and I have so much in common!

    ReplyDelete