Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crafty

Hello! Did you miss me? I'm up to my elbows in Christmas craftiness around here so things might be a little light for awhile...

...but while I'm in the artsy groove I thought I'd throw in a much overdue facelift around here. Enjoy!

Update: What on earth was I thinking? Where did all my "stuff" go? Would you all please please do me a favor? If I used to have a link to your blog over there on the right could you please send me its web address? I don't know any of them...I just click my links. My links that aren't there!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah that's one of the downfalls of giving Blogger a facelift. Sorry you lost your stuff Sammers.

    http://cheerioconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, that happened to me a while ago. So frustrating.

    www.amandawest.blogspot.com

    P.S. I am jealous of your craftiness, I can't wait to see what you've made!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I hate when that happens

    www.heidicp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks nice though!

    www.rachelmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete