Friday, July 4, 2008

Hi There...Who Are You?

So...when I created this blog I chose not to allow blogger to share it through any of their various clever ideas for sharing blogs through little blog feed things and I chose not to have it appear as a result of any web searches. I did this figuring that it would limit the amount of folks that ended up here completely randomly to read all about Sofia's life. So...as far as I know the only people that know about this here blog are the folks that I've shared the web address with and maybe a few others that have landed over here through another blog that we're linked on.

Perhaps you've noticed my little google map there in the right upper corner which logs a little red dot for each person who comes to visit us here. Some of those dots are small...meaning that they probably just accidentally landed here once...and others are larger...implying that they've stopped back several times. I was just noticing today that some of you "regulars" are coming from states where I don't think I know anyone...

...so...

...hello there in North Carolina-ish and you there in Southern California! Greetings to you in Nebraska/Kansas. Who are you? I'm flattered that you've found something that's interested you here and I would love to know a bit more about you and how you arrived here to meet Worm!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how many people read these things? I know a lot of the people who read my blog also read yours... but I don't even know who reads mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am friends with Heidi, and also knew Amanda West from school in Ohio. I knew you and Ben too, but you probably didn't know me. I clicked on your blog long before the worm was born, and I loved reading all the journeys you had through the pregnancy, and I loved that you called her worm. :) You two are such fun parents and have such an amazing little girl. I just check back to see new developments. My name is Amber Gaggins btw. And I am the one you see in North Carolina-ish :)

    ReplyDelete