Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summertime


We took our first walk up to the pool yesterday. The water was frigid and Sofie wasn't so sure what she thought about the whole experience, but we had a fun "first" anyway. While we were there a lone duck decided he might like to take a dip, landed in the water, and had a good old time swimming around as carefree as could be. I'm not sure how sanitary that all is but it was hilarious and Sofie enjoyed the visit. We're looking forward to many (hopefully warmer!) trips to the pool this summer.

3 comments:

  1. Her smile is ADORABLE, and I don't think I've ever seen you look more smokin' in a swimsuit. Um, that didn't seem as weird before I typed it...you know what I mean=) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture! I hope you get lots of days to play at the pool this summer! BTW- You look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great picture!! Sofie looks so happy!! Heidi's right, you do look smokin', I'm jealous!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete