Sunday, January 13, 2008

Three Month Portraits





Here are a few of Sofie's (very poor scan quality) three month portraits. I thought maybe I'd better post them before she got any closer to her six month portraits! We have about a billion other poses (or maybe just 5 or 6 more) because I can't seem to turn down a picture of my bean, but these are probably the cutest of the bunch. I'm really excited to take her for her six month shoot because we are going to an honest to goodness photographer who I know is amazingly talented because we received an engagement picture that she took of Kyle and Deanna for Christmas this year and it is just beautiful. You can check out her work at www.rannb.com!!


2 comments:

  1. Sofie is such a cutie and it's amazing that she's smiling in all of her pictures!! I checked out the photographer's website too and I love some of the creative poses that she used!!

    ReplyDelete