Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Drama

We took Sofie to the ER on Sunday night spitting up blood. We came home this evening after two nights in the hospital spent trying to decipher what could be wrong. We're still not sure, but we are pretty sure that it isn't something extremely serious or life threatening. Sofie was her happy, busy self through the whole ordeal. I have a whole new level of empathy for families spending extended time in the hospital and a new appreciation for my warm bed and the warm little body lying next to me in it. I'll update as we learn more!

4 comments:

  1. Said a prayer for the Otto's! Hope you find out what's going on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's scary. I can't even imagine. I hope that you are all getting some rest back at home. You all are in our prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do- seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about you. We've all been praying for you - Rob's parents included. If need anything, even if it's just to talk (Lord know we know the peds unit well at Aultman. Thank you, Elliott.) I'm here. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete