Wednesday, June 27, 2007

First Night in Heaven!

Only we could decide to move on Thursday, go apartment hunting on Saturday, get approved for a lease on Monday and pack up and get the heck out of dodge by Wednesday's wee hours. And only I could do it eight months pregnant! Now I' m not suggesting that everything is pleasant and organized around this heavenly new apartment of ours, but holy moly what an efficient week!

As a tribute to that place we lived for two years too many, I will tell you that Ben informed me that tonight, as he was returning there to pick up his car before dropping off the U-Haul, there was a lady bum squatting down in the front of the apartment, pants around her ankles, peeing. I think that about sums it up!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on your new home!! I'm excited that things are looking up for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete