Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just Because

Today I sat on a swing, my little Van straddled across my lap, and I kicked out my legs and we swung. He leaned his head way back and beamed up at me before snuggling into my body, arms hugging tight around my sides. And I felt so incredibly lucky.

Today we are in a new state, living sparsely since the moving van has not yet delivered our belongings. I walk into our beautiful empty house after a satisfying day at my dream job and I'm greeted by two jubilant little beings so excited to welcome me back. I am full of happiness.

We are well :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that things are going well for your little family. I hope that you don't have to wait too much longer for your stuff!

    I love coming home from work to see Will with a huge smile just for me! I know that he truly loves me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! John found your blog, and we even saw Alexander's ring bearer video (ha!). We are assuming you moved to Colorado - please tell us more. Megan has asked me over and over through the years to contact you so that she could see you and Sophie. I'm sad that we didn't see you more... The kids are ADORABLE!!!!!! Love, Carolyn, John, Megan & Alexander

    ReplyDelete