Sunday, April 27, 2008

3-2-1

In nine weeks I will have completed all of the requirements for my Au.D.

Every once in awhile I have to stop and let that sink in. There is something about coming to the end of something that makes time start to go by in such a different way. Nine weeks is really next to nothing, but right now, under all of the stress that comes in the final days (before the wedding, before the baby, before graduating!!!) time seems to just languor on and the finish seems so hazy and impossible. I have, it seems, about eight million things to complete in the next two weeks. If I can just will myself through the 12th of May I should be smooth sailing...

I hope you'll all bear with me if I'm a bit rough around the edges over these next nine weeks!

4 comments:

  1. You just do what you need to do- you've worked so hard for this and you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, Sammers! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha,
    It brings tears to my eyes when I think about what you have accomplished with your young life. You will be so rewarded for your efforts, which you have already begun to experiance.
    GO with GUSTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The end is in sight! YAY! Hang in there- you are almost done :)

    ReplyDelete