Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cute Overload

This kid is at such a flippin' cute age...I just can't resist her charm. I thought I'd share some photos and a video with everyone. Hope she makes you grin even half as much as she does us.



Mama's wishful thinking...this little bow stayed in her hair for approximately 23 seconds. I just can't wait until she has enough hair to fix!

Don't you wish it was always considered cute to have a tubby belly like that? What a bod!

The irresistible ruffled bum!

A customary messy baby photo...


So very proud of herself! And so are we little Bean...you are such a treasure!




Last but certainly not least...she has such a sophisticated sense of humor (I think she gets it from her daddy!)

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I have got to see that kid ASAP- she is so, so big. And what I think is adorable in that video is hearing you both laugh together. It made me get tears in my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the belly laugh!! So cute!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete